Thursday, April 16, 2009

Test 7

Well I completed test 7 of 12 today with a 98%....HOO YAH!! Supposedly after test 10, which will be in about 2 weeks, I will get to sit down with a detailer and choose my orders. My average is 95 and the only guy with a higher average is going dental so it won't matter since he already has dental orders. So unless I suddenly bomb out on the next 3 tests, I will get first pick. I'm hoping for Field Medical Training Battalion (FMTB) at Camp Pendleton in Oceanside, CA. That is an 8 week course in field medicine with the Marines which prepares you for Marine tactics and structure. After that I am hoping for either a station with the Marines in either Okinawa Japan or close to home in Oceanside at Pendleton. That will be what is called my duty station, which will be included in the choice I make after test 10. So, it's coming up quickly so we'll see...

No comments: